Since 2013, Dr Beng Teck Liang led Singapore Medical Group to broaden its medical network with the launch of the Primary healthcare network, Aesthetics cluster and its first overseas General Ophthalmology and Refractive joint venture clinic, PT Ciputra SMG, in Jakarta, Indonesia. Recognising the potential in the Diagnostics sector, Dr Beng made the decision to enter the joint venture entity, Lifescan Imaging Pte Ltd.
Dr Beng has previously led multi-billion dollar businesses and large teams in the information technology and healthcare sectors across Asia Pacific and Japan over the last decade.
His previous appointments include:
- Managing Director for Hewlett Packard (HP) Thailand
- General Manager for HP Enterprise Services segment across Southeast Asia
- General Manager for Asia-Pacific, HP Public Sector Enterprise Sales
- Marketing Manager for the Imaging Information Systems of General Electric (GE) Medical Systems in Asia
- Chief Medical Officer, Novahealth
Dr Beng is a believer, builder and user of meaningful technology innovations in healthcare.
He also holds a Masters in Business Administration from the Booth School of Business, University of Chicago and is an alumni of Harvard Business School.